Do you have a PASSION for excellence, a HUNGER for learning, and the DRIVE to get the job done?
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a hands on, self-motivated professional with proven human resource experience to join our team!
TAK Logistics is a company founded and governed by a strong set of core values. We don’t just hang these values on the wall, we live and breathe them every moment of every day. TAK Logistics has been ranked as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies by Canadian Business magazine for the past several years.
Our Vision is for all clients in North America to experience the highest standard of service available in the Drayage & Logistics Industry and we are on track to becoming the most requested Drayage & Logistics provider in the Pacific Northwest.
– Aid in talent acquisition through job postings, applicant screening, interview scheduling and recruitment campaigns
– Coordinate the completion of all onboarding requirements
– Assist the management team with employee position changes, employment transactions and employment agreement amendments
– Coordinate and administer extended health benefits
– Compliance coordination
– Update company SOP’s
– Support company culture through event planning organization
– Conduct research on a variety of HR related topics to ensure corporate compliance
– Other admin tasks assigned
– Professional, business minded written and verbal communication skills
– Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
– Post-secondary degree or diploma in human resources, business or related field an asset
– Ability to independently manage multiple priorities and deadlines
Perks & Benefits
– Motivated, quality-oriented team in a fun office environment
– Extended medical benefit plan after 90 days
– Flexible schedule with part time telecommuting options after 90 days
– Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs