Do you have the drive and energy to match the pace of our industry and operations team!
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can utilize your strong interpersonal skills and are looking for an opportunity to learn new things and push yourself further than you thought you could go, we want YOU!
TAK Logistics is a company founded and governed by a strong set of core values. We don’t just hang these values on the wall, we live and breathe them every moment of every day. TAK Logistics has been ranked as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies by Canadian Business magazine for several years.
Our Vision is for all clients in North America to experience the highest standard of service available in the Drayage & Logistics Industry and we are on track to becoming the most requested Drayage & Logistics provider in the Pacific Northwest.
About the Position
In our dispatch position you would spend your day EXECUTING the plan with our owner operator driver team to pick up and deliver loads each day. You would be working with a HIGHLY EFFICIENT owner operator team that is driven to provide the finest service available in the industry. Through your effective TIME MANAGEMENT, you would ensure the owner operators are utilized to their full potential, while the dispatch system & customers are continually updated.
Full Time Monday – Friday 6am to 4pm plus weekend coverage rotation through the team
• Dispatch pick-ups and deliveries to our Owner Operator driver team
• Provide constant status updates to customers via email, web-portals and phone
• Provide outstanding customer service via email and phone communications
• Source and book required chassis equipment
• Track and trace containers
• Book appointments
• Initiate and monitor extra-charge requests and approvals
• Work with admin to ensure required info & paperwork is available for timely billing
• Approve owner operator driver teams daily log sheets and other vendor charges
• Self-starter with a hunger to learn
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Strong English communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong email management skills
• Dedication to succeed
• Minimum typing speed of 55+ wpm
• Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook & Word)
• Dispatch experience an asset
Perks & Benefits
• Strong and Healthy company culture, where we trust and empower each other to succeed
• Extended medical & dental benefit plan after 90 days
• Competitive Salary with additional weekend income
• Growing company with a “promote from within” culture
• Part time telecommuting options after 90 days
• Join a collaborative and energetic team that is making a positive impact in the transportation industry
Submit resume and cover letter through this add.