Do you have a PASSION for excellence, a HUNGER for learning, and the DRIVE to get the job done?
We are looking for a hands on, self-motivated, business minded individual that thrives on rolling up their sleeves and doing whatever it takes. This mat leave coverage position is full-time with the opportunity to continue employment at end of mat leave term.
TAK Logistics is a company founded and governed by a strong set of core values. We don’t just hang these values on the wall, we live and breathe them every moment of every day. TAK Logistics has been ranked as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies by Canadian Business magazine for the past several years.
Our Vision is for all clients in North America to experience the highest standard of service available in the Drayage & Logistics Industry and we are on track to becoming the most requested Drayage & Logistics provider in the Pacific Northwest.
- Accounts Payable Management
- Receive and enter vendor bills
- Process AP cheque run
- Accounts Receivable
- Invoice processing
- Receive and deposit customer payments
- Statements and weekly AR collections
- Bank & Credit Card reconciliations
- Complying with all statutory requirements (CRA, Worksafe, etc.)
- Cash flow forecasts
- Foreign exchange trades
- Month end close and reporting
- General admin support
- Outstanding financial accounting skills and excellent knowledge of internal control systems
- Demonstrated ability to be hands-on, and complete month-ends within a specified timeline
- Outstanding problem solver
- A business minded individual
- Intermediate to advanced QuickBooks proficiency
- Intermediate to advanced Excel proficiency
Perks & Benefits
- Motivated, quality-oriented team in a fun office environment
- Extended medical benefit plan after 90 days
- Flexible schedule with part time telecommuting options after 90 days
Submit resume and cover letter through this add.
Contract length: 9 months
Job Types: Full-time, TemporaryEMAIL US YOUR RESUME & COVER LETTER