Do you have a PASSION for excellence, a HUNGER for learning, and the DRIVE to get the job done?
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a hands on, self-motivated professional with proven accounting experience to join our team ASAP! You must thrive on rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to complete tasks each day.
TAK Logistics is a company founded and governed by a strong set of core values. We don’t just hang these values on the wall, we live and breathe them every moment of every day. TAK Logistics has been ranked as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies by Canadian Business magazine for the past several years.
Our Vision is for all clients in North America to experience the highest standard of service available in the Drayage & Logistics Industry and we are on track to becoming the most requested Drayage & Logistics provider in the Pacific Northwest.
- Accounts payable management
- Receive and enter all vendor bills
- Process AP cheque run
- Accounts receivable management
- Invoice processing
- Receive and deposit customer payments
- Statements and weekly AR collections
- Manage customer and vendor finance inquiries via email/phone
- Customer account set up
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail
- Month end reporting
- General admin support
- Outstanding financial accounting skills and excellent knowledge of internal control systems
- Outstanding problem solver
- A business minded individual
- Intermediate to advanced QuickBooks proficiency
- Intermediate to advanced Excel proficiency
Perks & Benefits
- Motivated, quality-oriented team in a fun office environment
- Extended medical benefit plan after 90 days
- Flexible schedule with part time telecommuting options after 90 days
Job Type: Full-time
EMAIL US YOUR RESUME & COVER LETTER